These last few weeks have been NUTS. We are trying to get everything possible ready for the twins- I don't have many pictures to show you how crazy our life is, but I do have some fun pics of Ashlyn's Gymnastics Meets. It is so fun to watch her get into it and be apart of the gymnastics world. She absolutely loves it and climbs and hangs and does tricks off of things all over my house. These pictures are from a competition up in Brigham City. It was so much fun and it has really helped her have a little outlet with changing houses and schools this past month.
Right before the competition Ashlyn gets the nervous jitters! She is so competitive and looks very serious in these pics :)



Great job Lu Lu!! She thought she won the entire event because of that blue ribbon. It was so cute! I didn't have the heart to tell her that everyone got a blue ribbon.







3 comments:
Oh little LULU!!! She is so cute. How fun that she was so proud of herself. Moments like those are priceless. I love you Laura Lu!!!!
Good luck getting everything ready! You are one awesome woman!
Ok Laura Lou WHo.. Its the Jackson 7 now and I want to see some more pictures of those babies. xoxo. Ps what size do you think they will wear in the spring? I love you xoxo lexi
Post a Comment