You Scottie J.
I love you soooo so much! You are way too good to me.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The cutest little hair clippies
ashlyn's first crush
About Me
Blog Archive
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (8)
- October (8)
- November (2)
- December (2)
- January (1)
- February (5)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (3)
- September (3)
- October (4)
- November (1)
- December (1)
- January (5)
- March (3)
- June (1)
- July (3)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (2)
- November (1)
- January (1)
7 comments:
Really... can you get any cuter?! Too bad Andrew isn't going to see this but a nice list of material things...lol! Love ya!
gross, get a room j/k! but seriously put up some pictures
So cute.
What has Scottie done now?! He seriously is a great husband/dad! We haven't seen you guys in forever! We need to come and see your new house! We'll call ya- maybe we can stop by this weekend.
I am with Mandi, What has Scotty done.. LOL J/K I know Scotty is way to good to you. But you are way to good to him to, so that's why you guys are perfect for each other. I love and miss you my toodles.
Love ya
Lexi
Lars aren't you just a sweetheart:)
For those of you that were wondering what he did...... Two words..... Clean house! I came home from hanging out with my parents one night because I was avoiding the house that just kept getting messy and messier. I starting getting overwhelmed by a few straggling boxes and laundry, and poof it was like magic, scottie j. knew how to de-mess the place and even put away a huge basket full of clean clothes. Thanks sweetheart~
Post a Comment