Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The cutest little hair clippies
ashlyn's first crush
About Me
Blog Archive
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (8)
- October (8)
- November (2)
- December (2)
- January (1)
- February (5)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (3)
- September (3)
- October (4)
- November (1)
- December (1)
- January (5)
- March (3)
- June (1)
- July (3)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (2)
- November (1)
- January (1)
8 comments:
These are tasty cookies...I miss you, lets get together soon.
Love Ya
Laura, that family picture on the top of your blog is so cute!!! I am going to have to try making these cookies. the last sugar cookie recepie I made, the cookies ended up as hard as can be. And I LOVE frosted sugar cookies!
I can't wait to try them. I've already printed it off and put it in the recipe box. It was fun seeing you at the U game. We all need to get together again soon. I can't believe how much your baby looks like you! Such a cutie.
Don't you love the "favorites" cookbook? I haven't found anything in it that isn't great!
love this recipe. love the whole favorites book. everybody must have!
Love your new family picture! So cute. You're such a beautiful Mommy.
And, can't wait to try the recipe. I need a good sugar cookie recipe.
Hope to see you soon! :)
Lars I make these cookies every year for, well anytime I have the excuse to actually. Love this cookbook, and this recipe. The Best! Hope all is well with your three lil' ones.
laura, i need your address to send you a christmas card. will you email it to me: jrice@wgu.edu. Thanks!
Post a Comment