




I have another sweet little niece. Here is Presley Ann (Marc & Brooke) newest little member to their family. She is so cute and tiny- 6lb. 2oz. I just could not get enough of her and her new baby smell. It really makes you think how babies are such little miracles in every way.
6 comments:
oh she is so precious and brooke of course looks wonderful! how fun! thanks for posting pics. now you have to get brooke on the blogging bandwagon!
she is so cute lars, and you look beautiful as always.
Laura!
It is so good to hear from you =) What a cute family you have! I can't believe how long it has been. I hope all is well!
katie (J) Wood
Laura she is so cute. And you look great!
Love ya
Alexis
she is so dang cute. i want a girl so bad but don't worry i'm not baby hungry. tell them congrats.
oh she is sooooo beautiful! how fun- i wish i was there to hold her. thanks for posting those lars.
love ya, marissa
i can't wait to see your little one too!
Post a Comment