Sunday, February 3, 2008

my little angel





Lately my little dancing Queen a.k.a Ashlyn has been my best little helper/buddy. She and I have grown so close the last couple of weeks. I don't know why but I wonder if putting her back into dance class has anything to do with it. For awhile there I pulled her out of dance at Winner School and had her in just gymnastics. But just a few weeks ago I told her she could do both and it's like we are best buddies again. I have never seen a child love to dance so much in my life. Next time you talk to my inlaws ask them about the daily performances Ashlyn makes us watch. I think my father inlaw is starting to dread them, no-really he is so cute about it and he actually tells her shes the best he's ever seen.

7 comments:

Katie Hendrickson said...

Laur,
I'm so glad you found us! Your blog is so cute! Aren't kids hilarious? Ash is getting so big-time flies! Congrats on baby boy! When are you due?
xoxo,Katie

Jen and Buzz said...

So cute Lars,I am so proud of you for updating. See ya soon.

Love Ya

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Funny I started Taylin back up there a couple months ago too. And she loves it now. I think she got bored when I kept her in all summer. (which I won't do again this summer) Are you still taking gymnastics from Janet??

Lexi Ray said...

What a cutie pie. How fun that she loves dance so much. Well I love and miss you. Lex

Marianne said...

I love it! I cant wait for Gator to take dance! I think that will be so fun! Can't wait to see you!

jen said...

She's a lil peach! How are you? I just wanted to say hello! I think about ya and miss seeing you and Jen, we gotta do lunch! I wanna see that belly...if you even have one?! Hope all is well! Love ya!

mnjacksons said...

So cute Lars

ashlyn's first crush

ashlyn's first crush







Blog Archive

My Blog List