As you can see from the pictures the bad news is Joshua burned his little hand when Scottie was cooking steaks on the B-B-Q. He had blisters all over and on his finger-tips. It was the saddest thing for me as a mother and I just can't imagine what I would of done if something worse would of happened. It was very hard because he was screaming, (not just cry) for two hours after the incident while I was holding him but the good news is he woke up the next morning as the happiest little camper around. You would've thought nothing had ever happened to him. These kinds things really make you realize to not take the little things for granted.
OH, we also went ice-skating on Saturday night and had so much fun, Ashlyn really thinks she's going to be the next ice princess. There are no pics of her because my batteries were dead when I tried to snap a shot of her. :(
Lars Joshua's hand hurts me. Ouch!! I love Ashys hair, and your pics are so cute...I am so excuted for you that you get to move, and am so sorry that I won't be here to help. Love ya...P.S. you should go to ebambi (haha)
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH! I hate that for him. I remember when I was little I burn my pinky finger on a hot pan, and it was so painful. Poor little guy. You all look great. I love ya! Lexi
oh man... that looks like it hurts! I hope it's healing better. I love the new pictures! I absolutely love Ice skating. I think it's one of my fav. It looks like you had fun!!
I'm so sorry about that! I'm so scared for when Tae starts getting into things and he will. ok and I accidently clicked on that attention comment...have you? is my computer infected now? Crap!
8 comments:
Lars Joshua's hand hurts me. Ouch!! I love Ashys hair, and your pics are so cute...I am so excuted for you that you get to move, and am so sorry that I won't be here to help. Love ya...P.S. you should go to ebambi (haha)
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH! I hate that for him. I remember when I was little I burn my pinky finger on a hot pan, and it was so painful. Poor little guy. You all look great. I love ya!
Lexi
Attention!
Hey guys! This is John and Tara Hille! Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable!
Laur,
I saw Ash with G'ma at "Cinderella" tonight! Sooo cute! How's mama doing with baby?
Such a cute blog!
xoxxo, Katie
Poor Josh-U's hands that is so sad. are they doing better now?
we miss you.
oh man... that looks like it hurts! I hope it's healing better. I love the new pictures! I absolutely love Ice skating. I think it's one of my fav. It looks like you had fun!!
I'm so sorry about that! I'm so scared for when Tae starts getting into things and he will. ok and I accidently clicked on that attention comment...have you? is my computer infected now? Crap!
Post a Comment