Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lake Powell




Seriously, why is Lake Powell the greatest place on earth..... Well let me tell you why..... you have no worries, yes a few fears, buy conquering them feels even better! WE will never get enough, and I always come home wishing I could stay a couple more days. Even little man Lucas lived it up this year on the tube.


Oh yeah GO LuLu!! She would've ski'd all day if we let her!

Sandy Rock is always a favorite........... and yes I did it!





Ashie coming down the slide


With no-fear the first time down--Joshu did the slide too!

Thanks for all the help Kare

What a better way to travel the 7 hr. car drive w/kids! Take a heli down.
OH and yes Lucas and Presley are kissing cousins :)


Look how cute papa Dave is!
Little girl Ashie turned into quite the little dare-devil-

This picture of me is so ugly but it was the only other one that proves I was really there and loving every minute!
Da Boyz

7 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Wow, you guys have been havin' some fun this summer! Way cute pictures! We are going to Lake Powell in just a couple weeks- i'm so excited! Let's do another swim day next week! Luv ya!

Loni Richards said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun and I'm glad that you got to relax at least for a little bit!

Tyler and Sheree said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! So I guess I'll have to give Powell another chance! You are darling in every picture! Love ya, let's get together

Jen and Buzz said...

What a fun trip. Seriously Powell is the best. Your fam is so cute. I love Ya

Katie Hendrickson said...

I agree! LP is so amazing. It's so fun to see how much your own kids love it too. Wish we could go together...

Anonymous said...

Seriously the picture of the family at the top is perfect. What a fun family you have. And, Lake Powell really is amazing.

jen said...

Oh Lake Powell... sure do love ya! I love the new header! And would you start showing already you skinny butt!

ashlyn's first crush

ashlyn's first crush







Blog Archive

My Blog List