Friday, January 9, 2009

sweet little Lacey Lynne

Today is such a weird and sad day. My little sister Lacey is going into the hospital to have a D and C. She miscarried her little boy at 20 weeks-5 months prego. It has been a very sad and depressing week. She found out on Monday when the doctor could not find the little guys heartbeat. Later on she went to the hospital to get an ultrasound and it was official-little man didn't make it. It looked as if he stopped growing at 18 weeks. Things like this in life are just horrible but hopefully what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Lace is such a sweetheart and a huge fan of babies, as is her husband Jordy. Thanks Jordan for being so amazing and so good to her!

9 comments:

Tyler and Sheree said...

Lac, I'm so sorry. I wish there is something I could say to make you feel better. Hang in there, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Lexi Ray said...

I love you lacey!

Jordan & Lacey said...

Thanks Lars for writting that. It has been way hard to go through all this but obviously Heavenly Father needed him more than i did here on earth. I really don't think i could of gotten through this horrible time if it weren't for you, our family, friends and my biggest support Jordan. You guys have all been a great support for me. I love you all and thanks for everything.. Love Lacey

Katie Hendrickson said...

Lacey,
You are not alone. So many girls have gone through this same thing and it is horrible and it's not fair. Hope every day is a little better...
xo

Abi said...

Em told me about this and I am so sad! I hope all goes well!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Lars, that's so sad. I'm so sorry for your sister and your family.

jen said...

Hey Lars! Well I just had to comment about this b/c remember I went to school w/ Jordan? Well she couldn't ask for a better guy to make her smile @ a time like this! I'm just so sorry! You never understand these things but how much harder would it be if we didn't have the knowledge of knowing that there is so much more to this life! It was so fun going to Bride Wars... even after 15 mins. of debating! ha ha K well I love you so much! Hope to see you soon!

Annie said...

This breaks my heart. I can only imagine how I would react in a similar situation and how difficult - emotionally AND physically - it would be to face this trial. Hope your sister if holding up ok these days.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Lacey, you and your family will be in our prayers. I hope you feel better soon.

ashlyn's first crush

ashlyn's first crush







Blog Archive

My Blog List