Friday, October 3, 2008
This is how mother of three gets a laugh from the long long day.
Today Ashlyn made-up a story for Joshua that made me laugh so hard I just wanted to share it. So I am in the computer room and I hear the phone ring (knowing that Ashlyn is in the kitchen and running to answer it) I look down at the caller ID and notice it is another dang solicitor and decide to let Ashlyn have at it. I'll just let this guy or girl chat with Ash for a second I think to myself. After 3-4 minutes of Ashlyn asking who the guy was, and going on to tell him we don't like phone calls like this from him and his friends, she finally hangs up on him. She then goes back to the kitchen table where she has pulled out grape jelly, peanut butter and bread for the two of them. I then hear her say,"Don't worry Joshua that was Grandma on the phone and she wants you to know she loves you and she's coming over very soon." All I could do was just sit, listen, and laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The cutest little hair clippies
ashlyn's first crush
About Me
Blog Archive
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (8)
- October (8)
- November (2)
- December (2)
- January (1)
- February (5)
- March (1)
- April (2)
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (1)
- August (3)
- September (3)
- October (4)
- November (1)
- December (1)
- January (5)
- March (3)
- June (1)
- July (3)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (2)
- November (1)
- January (1)
10 comments:
How do these kids get so darn smart. That make me giggle right out loud. I miss you guys!
Auntie Sheree
That's too cute! Thanks for letting me hold Lucas at the game...yikes he made me want my own!
Lars she is such a little mom... I love it, and can literally hear her saying that. Too funny,
Call me tomorrow, love ya
Oh Laura I love it! She is a mom!! Sorry I have yet to send you a pic of the couch..be patient!
oh my goodness that is so dang funny. Thanks for the laugh. XOXO
oh my goodness that is so dang funny. Thanks for the laugh. XOXO
That made my day!
That story is too cute ! Your fam is beautiful !
That is too cute!!! It was good to see you the other day. You look as darling as ever! You would never know you had 3 kids. I will be looking for houses for you! haha!!
That is too funny! Your pics of Disney world were so cute! Looks like you guys had fun. Let's get together soon and do lunch!
Post a Comment