
Here we are in the greatest place on the planet Earth.......
Lake Powell. Can't wait to go back.
We recently spent 7 days in Powell. Lets just say the Jackson family never stops playing. There is no room for laziness. It was a blast like always, but this time I had no excuses, like I'm prego, or I have a 2 month old baby (which has happened to me twice now) so we did it all. I can't wait to get the pictures from Swenson's of Hole-in-Rock. That was an incredible hike. I think I drank all the waterbottles. Oops Sorry. What was so amazing, was, thinking about the pioneers that brought down 26 covered wagons with them. What a great experience. We did a little kayaking, and every kind of toy behind the boat. This was the first year w/out the ski course. So the surf board was a big hit. We still watched Dave's good old waterski movies on improving your techniques. "So Laura thought she would apply these methods on the last day we were there. Laura was cutting harder than ever before, she was ripping it up until she had the spill of her life. She had her breath knocked right out of her and felt like crying but she was way too embarrassed." (Scottie wrote that because he thought he could tell it funnier than me.) Anyways it was a really really bad fall, and just thinking about it makes my stomach hurt.
1 comment:
we love lake powell! when i showed connor your blog he freaked out! "i want joshua" is all i hear.
Post a Comment